Because you care. I’m half-joking and half serious. I mean – I read them on other blogs and I used to LOVE slam books in elementary school (remember those?). I know I’m not the only quirk who has a passing interest in what shampoo a person uses.
Soooooo here I go with a survey I saw on Amanda’s blessing of a blog. Eating three real-deal meals a day is something I have to work hard on… this is like an extra-credit assignment.
Three Meals, Three Questions
1. Favorite cereal as a child?
General Mills Corn Flakes > Kellogg’s.
I also ate a lot of Rice Krispies (Sog city!). My mom was not a fan of the more sugary cereals…so neither was I. Plus my dad always said if I wanted frosted flakes just add sugar to my corn flakes. It was cheaper that way.
But we had our family’s “special treat” and I – heck I STILL drool over [the idea of eating] this stuff.
2. Coffee or tea? With milk or without?
I’m not a fan of hot drinks so I’m-a roll with iced tea…
Coffee just turns me off but I do go through phases. I like my coffee iced, flavored with lots of sweetener and almond milk … lets just call it a milkshake. And you know…I don’t have much of a sweet tooth.
Although recently I have been a coffee girl. Because of this:
And I can even drink it black.
3. The one food you eat most often at breakfast?
EGGS. Actually, Egg yolks are … complicated. Egg whitez and Beaterz.
What would I do without them? I really hope I don’t lose my appetite for them as I have with dairy. Hard Boiled are already a turn-off.
Eggs. Such a funny word. Such a funny ..food.
1. Sandwiches are generally considered a “lunch food.” If you had to choose between a grilled cheese and a peanut butter and jelly, which would you pick?
This is just the most ridiculous question anyone could ask me.
2. You can only put four ingredients in your salad (not including greens); what do you throw in the mix? Additionally, which greens and dressing do you pick?
Only Four? RUDE. Mine would be Onion, Black Pepper, Salt (substitute style) and blanched asparagus. For greens I LOVE iceberg, arugula and my favorite salad blend:
Dressing? No thanks….but sometimes. Its hard to find sugar free and making my own requires…work. I like these ones:
3. One food you can’t live without at lunch?
To be honest, I can and have lived without “lunch.” But not very well. Whatever it is though it absolutely HAS to have produce. Vegetables especially. At least something green.
1. It’s the end of the day. You’re tired, hungry, and your fridge is empty. If a fast food (from a chain) is your only option, where do you go and what do you order?
Honestly? This would never happen. I hoard food. If I was too tired to cook or whatever I would most likely go to the supermarket for pre-cooked shrimp, salad or sushi. Whole Foods…if I’ve got a dime or 250.
BUT…let me think… I guess…. fast-food-chain wise I would head to Panera or Chipotle if there was one nearby (I ate at Panera once) or Subway and get a salad …maybe with a veg burger. I’m difficult (understatement). For now.
2. TV/computer on or off while you’re eating?
I’d love to say differently but TV ON. On the floor. Off a tray. LOL. I live alone. It’s no big deal. I mean – look at how much fun she’s having…
When I am with people or family however….TV OFF or I get stone cold ragey.
3. The one food you eat most often at dinner?
This. I eat asparagus about 363 days a year and have done so for YEARS. Really. Yes, really. I think it’s a bit of a thing if you know what I mean.
Ditto onion. Always onions. Lots of onions. It reeks (literally. ha.) of disorderly conduct. But for now? Least of my worries. Onions and asparagus and proteins. Sometimes I add other veggies…but only sometimes.
You’d think these were the same meal different photos. Oh but no. This is how I live. Asparagus. Every day. Years. No lie. My pee doesn’t even smell anymore.
PS::Those Morning Star Veggie Chik’n things? Yeah. That was (was!!) a big deal HUGE thing. But more on that some other day.
PPS:: I’d apologize for the crassnast pics but that would imply that I’m sorry.
PPPS:: Who the heck am I talking to? lol.
PPPPS::I should take a photograph of my humbling dining alone regime. Because….
- Answer one of the questions. If you want.
- If you do this survey on your own blog let m know..I wanna read it. Please use pictures though. You know how I am…lol.