I’ve been thinking and guess what? There are some thinks I think you should know. Because.
1. I think you should know that in the game of stupid diet books, this one wins the Championship for stupidest title.
2. I think you should know that in South Florida it’s common knowledge that “Dolphin” is another name for Mahi-Mahi. I had some this week.
I was reading about a blogger who wrote about eating Dolphin and a bunch of people on the interwebs were like “GROSS! SHE EATS FLIPPER! WHAT A CRAZY!” and I was all like “Pshh…y’all look crazy to me – maybe its because I live in Florida, but its common knowledge that when you order or buy dolphin your not eating Flipper the porpoise.”
And they were all like “Shut up.” So I did.
3. I think you should know I find this sign to be a little discriminatory.
Those cars are expensive… I would LOVE to drive one if I could afford to. This seems like class privilege. Or maybe I’m just jealous. Or dumb.
That may or may not be my gas guzzling minivan parked there when it’s the only spot left at the library but yes it is. *blush* I still feel wrong about it.
Someone beat me up please.
A woman asked me yesterday if my hair was natural. When I told her that God and I grew it this way she said, “Oh, so beautiful! People pay good money for that… for the stripes.” Stripes?
This forced me to awkwardly investigate later on and write about it here because this picture is hilarious.
It was seriously a “Who the… WHAT AM I DOING?” moment.
I’m-a stop now because this is too much. Did not plan it this way but I guess the gist is this:
I think you should know I am obnoxious. The End.
- Ever tried Dolphin?
- I love the idea of that sign but do I have a point or am I totally missing something? (Honestly, I think I may be).
- What do you think I should know?