I was having a bit of a “U-C-K” day. Suck. Yuck.
Whatever. Totally Fine. I breathe.
But then, something AWESOME happened.
So I did what we all do after the occurrence of awesome.
I updated my Facebook status.
And now I’m blogging about it.
I think you should watch this video (if you want). Let me know if you can appreciate the awesomeness. That’s how I will know where “my people” at.
Cause if you don’t think this is awesome, you need awesome lessons. (0;
1. The girl has more bra strap than I ever will.
2. I cannot count the number of things I love about this video.
3. I WILL memorize that choreography and earn my honorary member spot on C-High Color Guards. I need to be up in those bleachers.
4. My friends and I made an epic (<—and I’m not using that term in the trendy way) music video to the Beastie Boys “Egg Man” in High School. In a grocery store. If I recall I dove into a bin of cheese slices. It was amazing.
5. I’m forever saying how grateful I am there was no such thing as youtube or facebook when I was coming up and yet…here I am posting ridiculousness all over the interweb. Hmm…
6. I want to hang out with those girls.
7. I pulled a muscle in my neck from trying to cop all their head rolls. I think head rollin’ has to come from within.