My blog’s been stagnant.
- Having no current or flow and often having an unpleasant smell as a consequence. (<—- That’s probably from all the kimchi and onions I eat)
- Showing no activity; dull and sluggish:
- characterized by lack of development, advancement, or progressive movement
My blog is a reflection of my life.
Do the math. If A=B and B=C……..
My life = STINKING STAGNANT. Yup.
Unfortunately, the adage “still waters run deep” does not apply.
I’m simply. just. inert.
And it’s getting all mentallydetrimentally up in here.
I’m taking pictures of myself in the bathroom mirror again.
So. Now what?
In High School Physics I learned the Law of Inertia.
Things at rest tend to stay at rest; things in motion tend to stay in motion.
So I declare today (01.12.12) my day of gaining MOMENTUM. No matter what it takes, I have to get my *assterisk* in grooving gear.
“Outside Force” myself into motion.
Do stuff. Get stuff done. Write more. Blog More. Venture out. Explore more. Cook more. More Challenges. More variety. More motion.
And LESS stagnation.
- Any tips, suggestions, questions and double-dog dares would be much appreciated because I have no idea where to start.
- Because of today’s date, this Beastie song has been in my head:
I do a TIGHT Karaoke to this song.