Deep Breath. Inhale….and….exhale. Ahhhhh…
Get ready for another round of OMMM- On My Mind Monday. Where the breathing is deep, but the thoughts? Not so much. Here are some random thinks I’ve thunk this past week. In no particular order. For no particular reason. Because.
1. The kid from Jerry Maguire recently celebrated his 21st birthday. My first thought was “Dang, I’m old.”
Then I thought “he should be proud.” Thanks to him, legions of people on the planet know how much the human head weighs.
Also, he’s still pretty cute, no? A “you’re like a brother to me” brand of cute.
2. What the hey-now are these things called again?
Google Answer: Honey Stirrer, Honey Dipper, or Honey Drizzler. I like Honey Dipper better. I kind of wish they made something similar for peanut butter drizzlage. I would call that a Peanut Butter Drizzler.
Also, why does this picture disturb me?
3. I saw these in the Walgreen’s and thought I was having a flashback. I mean…come on now. Anyone?
Not that I ever…err…moving on.
4. It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown is a powerful allegory of faith.
Also, I love LOVE Charles Schulz.
5. I wondered if there was such a thing as pumpkin seed butter. One Google search later….It does exist! I’ll have to cash in my 401K to get some and I’ll let you know how I like it.
Also? I SO don’t have a 401K.
I have a 911WH – never heard of it? It’s a Whole Foods Emergency fund. That’s wise investing right there.
Hi. My name is Missy and I am a compulsive food shopper.
- What’s a random think you’ve thunk that you think I should know?
- I don’t do Halloween (I would if I had kids but, it’s not my thing.) Are you the Halloween type or more of a “Harvest Fest at the church” type.