I did the math:
Stylish + Creative = CRAFTY
I can be sort of crafty…I wish I was more often. In the spirit of these accolades, which involve sharing bittles about yourself and including some lies, I’ll share some of my craftwork. One will be *gasp* a lie.
Can you guess which one? I’ll come clean in the comments.
1. I made these magnets:
And these sushi magnets:
2. See this necklace? I made in in college.
3. I enjoy burning CDs for friends, and always decorate letters.
4. I bedazzled these kicks for my niece.
5. I made painted this bowl for my Mom. Not my best work, but fun! I “Heart” paint-your-own pottery places.
6. I knit. Mostly in long lines of scarves (which I never where here in Florida) and the occasional pot holder.
She’s amazing. Much love for that girl. I’m going back to see her today. I loved meeting my first internet friend, so if you are ever in SoFla, holla!
This is a perfect opportunity for me to indulge my crafty side and I’m ready. Hope no one minds if I share what I create in it’s pages.
Missy is short for Melissa, by the way. I answer to both (0:
Are you crafty?
Did you catch my Beastie Boy’s reference?
Did you guess which one is the lie?