Here are some things I’ve ate, thinks I’ve thunk, happenings that happened and random details about me. (Why the heck am I taking pictures of food and posting them on the internet? Click here <—- for the answer)
Google say huh?
If you google “pictures of pregnant 12 year olds” and page through a few pages of images; you will find a picture of a pickle and peanut butter which will lead you to my blog.
Thank-you, WordPress, for informing me of that.
Who googles that?
Wait. I did (fearing it may be a pic of me. Phew!) It got me thinking…
You can tell a lot by a person’s googlage. I wouldn’t want to be judged by mine.
Here are some of them I jotted down over a week or so. (Like you care)
Oh…and stuff I ate. (sorry)
- Mattie Stepanek (for spelling)
- How to make hospital corners
- Drawings + bacon frying in a pan (long story)
- Salvaging undercooked rice + steamer
- Totaled (spelling)
- Crazy Love + Book
- Anthony Bourdain (spelling)
- Banana Pepper Hummus (yes, I went there. Fail.)
- Amaranth + Microwave Popcorn Cooker (didn’t work)
- Healing Crisis + Fasting (for a friend)
- Speedy Gonzalez + slow cousin
- prune hands after swimming + why
- Martin Luther King + Stock Market Closed (for work)
- Greek Exclamation (Opa!)
This may be the last turkey I ever eat…my sensibilities have returned. I started eating the occasional turkey after severe malnutrition. I’m in a better place nutrition wise…and kind of grossed out. I’m starting to feel like myself again! Yay!
One last Google:
- Tenth Avenue North + you are more
I googled this to hear it about a thousand times and have since purchased it after Chelsea “gifted” it to me. (Thanks Chelsea!)
I’m re-gifting: Listen!
Google anything interesting lately?
I’m a bit yucked by these Pillar Eats posts (and embarrassed). Yet, I’m on a mission. Documenting some of my eats helps my journey to gain a respect for food and a more balanced diet.