I’m so happy I started exploring the blog-o-sphere a few months ago. I gain so much inspiration and hope from the healthy, strong, and beautiful women here. I was super surprised when the beautilicious Chelsey @ Clean Eating Chelsey passed along the Versatile Blogger Award to *gasp* me? (People read this thing? LOL).
Yay! THANK YOU CHELSEY!!!!
I’m supposed to write 7 little known things about me and pass this along to about 1o more awesome blog-ettes.
Continuing my mission to de-funktify myself , I’m going to have fun with this and share 7 random and quirk-a-licious things about Missy (Trust – there are many…)
1. I can be weird adventurous with my taste in food… for example, PICKLES & PEABEE (peanut butter). It doesn’t end there….which should make for a fun post sometime soon.
2. I once stood on one leg for two hours and 56 minutes for a summer camp contest (a test of endurance between me and another girl). Allow me to demonstrate.
3. Don’t get me wrong — I love my girly soaps and lotions — but I also delight in the brut smell of man-soaps. I just feel “SO FRESH AND SO CLEAN” Not many single girls have these in their showers.
4. I like fun shoelaces. I REALLY like them. These have strawberries and rhinestones. I dare you to wear these and not smile.
5. You may know I love to swim. But have you witnessed how frick-frackin-STYLIN I am in my swim gear? I mean…come on, now.
Too. Cool. For. Pool.
6. *blushing* I’m addicted to Diet Mountain Dew–aka Mountain Crack. “Why can’t I quit you?” It’s the caffeine. I’d say it was a guilty pleasure — but ew. It’s a disgusting vice. Brominated vegetable oil? Seriously? Shameful.
7. I LOVE TO READ. I visit the library every single week and usually read three books at a time…..not to mention a lot of fantastic blogs!
Speaking of Blogs…Here are 10 blogs I really enjoy and am passing this award along to. I am new here and sort of “collect” blogs as I go along….these are some ladies I found first. (Are they responsible for my growing blog-addiction? Hmmm….)
Amanda @ .seek.
Kelsey at Snacking Squirrel
Katie @ Faith, Food & Fitness
Sara @ Nourish and Flourish
Chelsea at Losing ED
Sophie @ discoveringsoph’s blog
The beautiful spirit behind A Wilderness Love Story
Jess @ Fashion and Florals
Heather @ Heather Eats Almond Butter
(not even sure if any of them will even read this, but if you are reading this and haven’t already…. check them out!)
Peace and Blessings, Missy