I’ve been thinking and guess what? There are some thinks I think you should know. Because.
1. Unicorns are real. This I know.
This I know, for the Bible tells me so. Tells me so 9 times, in 5 different books, by at least 5 different authors. (Google it.)
Take that however you want, but now you know. Just in time for the world to end tomorrow.
It’s still not to late to repent and accept Jesus into your heart and believe in unicorns.
2. Wine Glass Sippy Cups. I think you should know I do not approve.
I won’t go into it again.
3. Stainless steel appliances may not be the best way to go if you have even slight OCD or neat-freak tendencies. I think more people should know this.
You can’t even clean it with “normal” cleanser because that makes a fog.
ANYWAYS….I think there should be a washable “sticky” type of decal (in black) you can place on handles and “high frequency” areas. You’d be able to peel on and off to wash whenever you want.
Why is there not something like this on the market?
Closest I can find is this:
which is pretty clever and I thought you should see it.
I also think you should know that yes, these are the things I think about.
2. Because this…..
4. I don’t understand these. I think they are wrong…or I’m getting it wrong (but I’m not.)
5. I think you should know that I am fully aware of how ridiculous my blog is.
So what? I have fun. And sometimes, maybe I have some good stuff to share like…
6. I think you should know:
I think you should do this ….many times… on Christmas day.
Love, Jesus, is always available to us. Always here.
Be present and experience His Presence. If only for a moment.
*And for those of you who don’t jive with Jesus, or unicorns… please let the message stand. Absorb the love this Christmas. It’s all around.
Peace, Blessings and All my love (mean it!),
Ps- Sorry for my busted-ness in this pic. (not to be confused with bustiness) Rough week.