Deep Breath. Inhale…exhale….Ahhhhh… Ommmmm…..shanti…शान्ति
Let’s play OMMM- On My Mind Monday. Where the breathing is deep, but the thoughts? Not so much. Here are some random thinks I’ve thunk this past week. In no particular order. For no particular reason. Because.
1. Why am I just now learning you cannot microwave silverware?
Also? I need to find a microwaveable peanut butter spoon.
2. Yesterday the man in front of me at Whole Foods was purchasing tofu and I knew there was a coupon for it in the “Whole Deal” circular. I told the man and the cashier to wait and was out the door running to get one with a quickness. I felt such glee. I saved him $1.25!
Am I weird? Vicarious coupon exhilaration may be a sign I have a problem.
I should probably get a bumper sticker.
3. These things:
Someone in my apartment complex has a pair dangling from their truck and each time I am forced to see it I feel accosted and filled with YUCK. Totally interrupts my zen. HATE.
4. I was thinking…if I were a grocery bagger It would be a highlight of my shift to find a scooter car in the parking lot. You have to ride it back to the store and I take my cheap thrills where I can get ‘em.
5. I LOVE living in South Florida because I CANT take cold. I’ve come to realize I don’t think ANYTHING could make me move northward. Not my fantasy job nor a million dollars or meeting the man of my dreams.
That’s kind-of an unsettling realization. But, seriously.
I just can’t handle cold.
- What’s been on your mind lately?
- Anything else I should know about my microwave?