Wanna know what I think?
(Rhetorical question, of course. Don’t answer. Please.)
Here are five random thinks I’ve thunk this past week.
In no particular order. For no particular reason. Because.
1. “EMTs get the shaft.” I mean, where’s the love? Imagine having that job. All the carnage and crazy they have to fix up? They save so many lives….
I don’t think they get enough respect. All guts, no glory.
2. “This would make a pretty piece of jewelry. Or maybe a granite countertop.”
I make pretty wild looking smoothies.
And have deep thoughts while I drink them.
3. “Who wrote the lyrics to “The Greatest Love of All?” They’re amazing.” This is true.
I’ve been singing this in the shower all week. I know. Random.
4. “Oh. Em. No. That’s just wrong. I’m done with eggs. Gag.”
That thought was quickly followed by “I gotta get a picture of this.”
Talk about shivers down me timbers. I usually pop the yolks out when I eat my eggs. It makes it easier to ignore the fact I’m eating…chicken eggs. But this? I can’t ignore. It screams “MUTANT CHICKEN EMBRYO.”
5. “Whoa. This is crazy. I don’t think I’ve ever sneezed underwater before. I kind-of like it.” I had a sneezing fit while I was swimming laps. An astonishing experience, I tell you.
I kind of felt like this:
Except I was underwater.
- Will you do me a favor? Again…rhetorical question. I KNOW you will. Go check out Eden’s blog and vote for her Indonesion Pork recipe in this contest.
IfWhen she wins she’ll donate $1000 to Susan. Cancer can suck it.
- What are some stand out thoughts you’ve had?
- Ever sneeze underwater?
PS- You voted, right? RIGHT?? Good. Now do it again.
PPS- Answer to The Greatest Love of All question found here