Oh, the Games Bloggers Play.
I added some of my own (I just can’t leave well enough alone) and ridiculous pictures, of course.
Four Words/Phrases I Might Use Too Much
- “like” (<—“I’m all like,” “It was like”…etc.)
- “I’m fixin’ to” and “Ya’ll”
- “Notta whole lotta” in response to “what’s up?”
PS- I have a Bachelor’s Degree in English.
Four Things I’m Passionate About:
- Back Massages, Books and Music (Totally cheating.)
- Obesity (especially childhood)
- Produce and Farms
Like my produce-sticker collection? I’m such a dork.
Four Things You’d Discover Upon Meeting Me (in real life)
- I’m a soft-talker
- I am Miss. Moody-Patootie
- There’s a good chance I’ll have hummus breath
- I do enjoy being ridiculous; I really can’t be on time.
Four Things I’ve Learned from the Past
- Never underestimate what your dog is capable of.
- Fear of an experience is usually worse than experiencing it.
- You cannot use dish soap in your dishwasher.
- Life can end in an instant, without warning.
Four Things I Eat that Freak People Out:
- Pickles and Peanut Butter
- Nutritional Yeast
- Salt Substitute
- Carrot Juice
Four TV Shows I Love:
- Thirty Rock
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Friday Night Lights
Four TV Shows I Loved:
- Gilmore Girls
- Cosby Show
- John and Kate Plus Eight (dont judge)
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To
- Figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.
- Complete and Total Recovery
- Moving out of my Apartment.
I miss the view from my old apartment (above). Now I look at a parking lot, a Walgreens and a McDonalds.
Four Things I Love About Winter
(I really don’t like Winter so this was hard)
- Holidays=Time with Family
- Twinkle Lights
- Celebrating the birth of Jesus and Love.
- Loving life as a Florida girl- I HATE cold.
Me on an average December Day, headed to the pool. The heated pool, mind you.
Just in Case you think I’m all fun and Games……
Four Ways Poor Nutrition Destroyed My Body:
- My Skin (I don’t exactly have that healthy glow)
- My Teeth
- Poor circulation and paper-thin skin.
I can bump into a couch cushion and my shins split open, the wounds take a while to heal. My legs look like this most of the time. Attractive, huh?
- Wait…I forgot the fourth one. Oh yeah! My Memory.
I have only myself to blame and all the power to change this and get better. Though I’m making no resolutions, I want to see a lot of changes this year.
If you are reading this TAG YOU ARE IT!
Post your own four things on your blog, or let me know four things about you in the comments. I love to love ya and learn more about ya!